Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Has a developed proficiency of analytical or operational processes.
- Completes atypical assignments.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- May establish the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues.
- Completes work with limited supervision.
- Has developed skills in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided
- Uses discretion to change work procedures and practices.
- May provide guidance and support to junior team members.
- Provides solutions to atypical problems based on existing precedents or procedures.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Conducts medical and pharmacy benefit insurance verifications and investigations for commercial and government payers.
- Interprets patient insurance, prescription, and other health-related documentation.
- Researches available alternative funding options to reduce patient’s financial responsibility.
- Applies prescription drug benefit management techniques.
- Examines records to transcribe medical codes.
- Validates licensed practitioners.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!