As a Medical Receptionist (Office Scheduler), you’ll be joining a team of talented and compassionate customer service professionals who are helping to improve healthcare– one call at a time. You’ll feel proud of the work you do, knowing you’re helping others in a profound way.
The Medical Office Scheduler is responsible for providing excellent patient service care via telephone, maintaining patient database, and scheduling appointments.
Training is for approximately 4-5 weeks, 9AM CST to 5PM CST and is conducted remotely. 100% attendance through the training period is required. This is a training and work from home position utilizing Zoom.
Medical Receptionist Responsibilities include:
- Answers high volume of calls; transfers and directs calls; provides exceptional customer service via telephone
- Responsible for all front office patient coordination; to be completed in a timely manner (e.g. appointment scheduling, transport coordination)
- Communicates clearly and effectively (both oral and written) with patients, clients, Team Members, peers and Leadership.
- Accurately inputs data into both Carenet and EMR (Electronic Medical Records) databases
- Answers all inquiries from patients, customers and third party vendors; provides clinic directions / hours of operation
- Contacts health plans and verifies patient insurance information
Medical Receptionist Benefits (Full Time)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Career Advancement
- Free employee assistance program
Work from Home Requirements
Needs to meet all the specifications. To test your computer: First open the Run window, press Windows key + R. Type msinfo32 and click the OK button. This will give you the specs for your computer.
|Computer Type||Windows 10 x64 (Home/Pro/Enterprise) Intel or AMD PC (Windows 10 upgrade is generally free)|
|NOT MAC OR TABLET|
|RAM||8.0 GB installed memory|
|Processor Speed||1.8 GHz or 1800 MGHz|
|Hard Drive||30 GB free on C: drive|
|USB Ports||3 free or more. One for the headset|
|Monitors||2 (Two) Monitors Needed, 20”-22” inches or larger measured diagonally (Supporting a resolution of 1920 x 1080, with a 32-bit display adapter)|
|Sound||VoIP Business class USB Headset that supports Skype and/or Cisco|
|Ethernet Port||Built-in Ethernet connection|
- Wi-Fi CANNOT be used to test internet speed. Will need an Ethernet cable to hook into the modem to the computer and the Wi-Fi will need to be turned off
- Internet speed MUST be a minimum of 20 mbps download speed AND a minimum of 10 mbps for upload speed. To test, go to www.speedtest.net
- Typing test- go to www.typingtest.com and take the test for one minute
- Office space with lock on door but if living alone, a quiet place to work in the residence
- May not have others in room during scheduled work hours; cannot be primary caregiver for others during shift
- These tests (internet speed test, typing test and computer test) must be performed prior to any scheduled interview
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!