What we offer you:
This is a remote opportunity where you will have a teacher-like schedule where you work for 9 months and are off for 3 months during the summer with full pay and benefits. At the end of 3 months, you would return and work another 9-month rotation. We will provide you with all the tools necessary to be successful! Including, equipment, training, and constant support from your leaders.
What will you be doing?
This is an important role serving potential, new and existing customers. You will:
- Review members’ enrollment or claims history ensuring accuracy of billing and enrollment and application of deductible and member responsibility.
- Utilize the Florida Blue Call Strategy to provide outstanding customer service and call resolution to our members; follow-up on issues to ensure resolution for customer.
- Research and resolve sales and service-related inquiries meeting established expectations for quality, productivity and timeliness.
- Evaluate data through questioning, probing, and reasoning for process improvements.
What you must have:
- 2 years of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year of building collaborative relationships with customers, clients, and/or peers in different teams
- High school diploma or equivalent
What you will need:
- High Speed internet with a router that has 2 ports
- Ability to commit to a 9 to 11 week paid training program with limited absences
- Ability to use multiple systems while you resolve/respond to customer inquiries and concerns, using sound problem solving and decision-making skills resolving simple to complex issues
- Demonstrated empathy and compassion, with outstanding listening and communication skills
- Ability to work assigned shift between 9:30AM-6:00PM EST; Nights, weekends, holidays may be necessary as business needs require
- Bilingual – Spanish or Creole
- Previous experience working with a health insurance company