Tradesy is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling luxury fashion, enabling savvy customers to unlock the value in their closet to access affordable luxury. Our mission is to make fashion resale as simple, safe, and stylish as retail- at scale. We have millions of passionate members, a product that people love, and a team culture that gives you the freedom to work from wherever you are.
Success in this role requires you to be a Member Care expert, knowing the Tradesy policies inside and out. You will serve as a Member Care specialist helping not only the Member Care team but other departments( Product, Tech, etc) with special projects serving as an expert of Tradesy systems and Tradesy users.
This role reports directly to the Manager, Member Care
- Handle a high volume of Tier 2 phone calls and emails from Tradesy Users providing the highest quality customer service
- Handle all escalated (Tier 1 and 2) calls and escalated emails
- Work with multiple departments to continuously improve and debug (QA) Tradesy.com to improve the customer experience
- Identify pain points w/ MC tools, training, knowledge, and make recommendations to Mgr.
- Use expertise to help improve the departmental knowledge base
- Serve as a domain knowledge expert for Tradesy.com
- Strong Customer de-escalation skills
- Comfortable and experienced using CRM, payment processors and bug reporting systems
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of independent on-the-spot problem solving and adapting in a flexible work environment
- Works well with a team
Competitive hourly rate: Commensurate with skill set, experience and the position.
What you made at your last job should not dictate your worth. Tradesy is committed to a Basic Living Wage threshold and holds its own $50k Minimum Wage Standard for entry level positions
True Opportunity for Growth – we don’t believe in time served or waiting for your manager to get promoted or leave. Carve out your own path, at your pace – there’s room at the top for all of us
Individual and Team bonuses, based on performance
Comprehensive Health Benefits– several options for Company Paid Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug and Vision Plans. Tradesy pays 100% of the premiums for individuals – great discounts if you want to add spouse/children/families
Wealth Benefits: 401k option and Equity (stock options) because every employee should be an owner
Flexible Paid Time Off We coordinate with each other to make sure work and play find a healthy balance.
Celebrate Diversity Paid Holiday Program a combination of set and floating Company Holidays – so you can choose the days most meaningful to you
Mentorship opportunities – grow within your field, gain valuable skills and experience in a new one or become a change agent for those around you – all on Company time
Paid Parental Leave – for Moms, Dads and everything in between
- Remote Friendly Office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Virtual company-wide happy hours, Product demos, support groups and team events. Philanthropy and community outreach too. We are constantly finding news ways to stay meaningfully connected
- Monthly Technology Reimbursement