The Quality Assurance Analyst role creates and provides ongoing support for resources and communication necessary to the Member Engagement team helping them continually improve member relations. The role will also provide cross functional support to other departments and teams within the company focusing on areas to help guide and improve functionality for the optimum member experience.
The Quality Assurance Analyst helps accommodate new business growth to enable scaled volume and workflow. This position supports existing and new changes along with resources and information for the Member Engagement team’s day to day operations.
The Quality Assurance Analyst must possess strong organizational skills along with creative thinking and be meticulous to detail. This person must be multi-faceted and have strong communication skills to effectively communicate with other departments within the company including the member engagement team, care coaches, management and executives.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will monitor and review calls. They will be responsible for call audits to establish QA scores for Member Engagement Specialists. They will comply with all HIPAA regulations and compliance guidelines in addition to monitoring calls for critical violations and report findings to Management.
The Quality Assurance analyst will;
- Monitor calls to establish scores and ensure the calls comply with all HIPAA regulations
- Evaluate calls to establish a QA score
- Create reports to proactively identify trends and present findings.
- Create and analyse reports for specific KPIs
- Monitor and research telephonic metrics
- Conduct call/data analysis to improve outreach skills to continuously improve member experience
- Support the member engagement team in their day to day process
- Provide support to the clinical department as needed, processing medical billing
- Participate in new hire onboarding and orientation
- Engage members in live chat answering questions
- High school diploma
- 6 months with Catasys or 2 years administrative support experience
- Call monitoring experience
- Call Center Experience
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities with special attention to accuracy and detail
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency and proven ability to take ownership of job responsibilities and ensure successful completion of all projects and requests
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills with strong listening/comprehension skills and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in high volume workload situations and meet all deadlines
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to pull and analyze data
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- Medical billing experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of HIPPA compliance
- Remote work experience
All work from home opportunities require:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work environment
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL or fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Willingness to do constant sedentary work
- Discipline to work from home while following a set schedule
- Background check clearance