Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Branson’s famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulse’s takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day – from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse’s solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse we’re passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping people be healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people – the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture – have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
Who you are.
You are an attentive customer service professional with the skills and abilities to help make Virgin Pulse programs come alive for our clients. As Virgin Pulse is committed to providing quality programs to the employees of our client companies, you will use your talents to be the “voice of Virgin Pulse”; the first point of contact for numerous members in the program. You have the ability to lean and best apply your knowledge of our products and services while providing best in class customer service. In the role of Member Service Representative you will know how to address issues, provide support and offer information as needed in order to keep customers satisfied and help preserve business.
Varying hours/shifts. Alternating Saturdays.
In the role of Member Service Representative you will wear many hats and your talents will be crucial in the following areas:
- Using top-notch interpersonal skills able understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with callers who may be frustrated or angry
- Handling incoming calls from members and clients regarding a variety of requests
- Demonstrate and maintain professional oral and written communication with customers, co-workers and other Virgin staff
- Navigating multiple databases simultaneously for member research and resolution
- Answering questions about client and product design as well as Virgin’s involvement with members’ overall wellbeing
- Assisting members with any technical issues related to website or products and escalate issues to as necessary
- Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Using excellent listening skills with the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues using Virgin databases
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Accepting repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
- Consistently meeting established performance and quality standards
- Maintenance of thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched and proper information is given to members
- Learning and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
- Discipline to work from home as business needs dictate
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some University or Post-secondary Education preferred
- Must have at least one year customer service experience in a call center environment
- Familiar with cloud based contact center software desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills
- Ability to type 30 wpm minimum with accuracy
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Ability to adhere to defined schedule
- Flexible with scheduling as business needs dictate
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided to assist members specific needs
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision making skills
- Must be able to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services — so many reasons to love it here.