At WHOOP, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives. WHOOP is seeking a membership service professional who loves supporting communities, and geeks out on identifying underlying issues. These could range from hardware challenges with the WHOOP Strap to software problems with the App to analytical questions about the member’s data. As a Membership Services Representative at WHOOP, your first responsibility will be to field, troubleshoot, and resolve issues that arise in our user base. This is a remote position with expected hours of 10 am – 6:30 pm EST, with weekend coverage (Tuesday through Saturday). Training will be for 3 weeks – Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST.
- Troubleshoot and resolve member issues in an acceptable time frame via phone, email, and chat
- Provide service to members seeking assistance with issues related to hardware, software, analytics, membership, orders and any other issues that may arise
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Exceed performance expectations in regards to member satisfaction, issue resolution, and productivity
- Provide onboarding product demos via phone and video to new members
- Provide clear documentation of all cases
- Ability to leverage multiple applications (Zendesk, Stripe, Admin Console, UPS)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to diagnose and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain calm, professional, and communicative while troubleshooting member concerns
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving or escalating issues as needed
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Demonstrated reliability and attendance
- Ability to flourish within a startup environment and adapt to change
- Ability to provide a workspace that is free from distractions and noise.
- Ability to maintain required internet speeds of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to support tools and voice/chat interactions.
- WHOOP will provide all necessary computer equipment
NOTE: The pay rate for this role is $18.00/hour with competitive benefits and paid time off. The qualified applicant must reside in the following states to be considered: CT, CO, FL, GA, IN, MA, ME, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, NV, OH, OR, PA, TX, WI, UT, AZ, ME, SC