Primarily responsible for managing the regulatory aspect of KNA’s Live Online instructional classes. The online classroom moderator is responsible for monitoring and verifying student attendance, moderating student chats, assisting instructors with classroom setup and presentation materials, assisting students with technical issues, enforcing regulatory requirements, preparing post class compliance reports and other duties to assist Kaplan’s compliance department.
- Moderate Live Online regulated education classes.
- Monitor attendance during Live Online classes
- Troubleshoot student issues during Live Online classes
- Ensure that state regulatory requirements are applied appropriately in all Live Online classes.
- Assist Multimedia and Class Ops team with WebEx, Adobe Connect, Zoom and/or e360 events for Private Clients when necessary
- Assist with Live Online class set-up and administration.
- Provide direct support to instructors during live webcasting events.
- Collaborate with customer service, school managers and compliance regarding student experience in a timely manner on live class dates.
- Provide direct support to the appropriate Product manager with respect to online course functionality reviews, student feedback, and other tasks as needed.
- Prepare end of class reports to distribute to RFR and necessary stakeholders
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- 1 Year Customer Service Experience
- Qualified candidates must understand the basic technical processes of live video streaming as well as have a general understanding of web-based training, possess basic troubleshooting skills and be detail-oriented.
- Experience working with online delivery platforms (Zoom, Adobe Connect, etc). Customer Service skills.