As an Outbound Sales Representative, you’ll be calling customers of top direct-to-consumer brands. But you won’t be asked to cold-call customers. The people you’ll be calling already expressed interest in one of the products you’re selling.
In fact, they recently called to make a purchase, but decided not to due to cost. You’ll be calling those customers back, often within minutes, offering a substantial discount.
Products primarily include cookware, other household goods, and apparel.
It’s pretty simple…
- You’ll follow a script.
- You’ll present offers as they come up in the script.
- You’ll enter data into the script as the customer gives it to you.
- You’ll answer the customer’s questions, with most answers provided within the script.
- You’ll provide a scripted order summary.
- And you’ll submit the order.
That’s all there is to it. Follow the script, bring a friendly voice, and you’ll be successful.
This opportunity is available to people looking exclusively for weekend hours.
The majority of Outbound Sales Reps are making at least $13/hour, and top earners are making $30-$35/hour.