Advance your career at Liberty Mutual – A Fortune 100 Company!
Under limited supervision, places outbound sales calls from internet generated leads. Manages leads by tracking, following up, and closing sales to achieve sales and productivity objectives. Utilizes in-depth coverage and quoting knowledge, performs direct sales and selling techniques for auto and home insurance policies, and conducts front line underwriting risk evaluation in accordance with established rules & guidelines.
You MUST live in one of the following states in order to be considered: AL, AZ, CO, FL, GA, ID, KS, MN, NC, NV, OK, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA
First year earning average $70K-$85K- through a combination of base salary, uncapped new business commissions and bonus structure.
- Places outbound sales calls to prospects. Manages leads by tracking and following up on them. Closes sales from leads generated from LibertyMutual.com.
- Evaluates risks utilizing underwriting rules and guidelines in order to bind coverage. Gathers critical information from prospect to ensure a qualified risk is placed in the most appropriate Company and to ensure a quality book of business.
- Counsels prospects on coverage, limits, and regulations. Develops quotes based upon acquired risk information.
- Utilizes sales & selling techniques such as identifying and overcoming objections, solving prospect problems, generating interest asking for the sale and conducting follow-up to convert leads to sales.
- Enlists supervisory assistance with unusual or highly complex prospect concerns.
- Responsible for satisfying ongoing continuing education (C.E.) requirements in order to maintain necessary P&C licensing.
- Responsible for other aspects of selling (i.e., follow up, setting expectations and appointment setting).
Job Specifications:Reference: 113935
Category: Sales; Experienced Professionals
Primary Location: Remote
Additional Locations: Phoenix, AZ; Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; Plano, TX;
Schedule: Full-timeSalary: $55,000-$70,000
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)