We are an Edtech company using artificial intelligence and machine learning to power a chatbot-driven text-messaging platform that supports students (and their families) to and through their K12 experience.
Our bots help students & families find the answers they need – wherever they are and whenever they need it – and offer schools a way to give one-on-one support to vast numbers of families & students.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor incoming message queues
- Respond correctly, efficiently, and warmly to messages requiring responses.
- Identify and create escalations as needed
- Ask for clarity and support as needed
- Can readily context-switch between message recipients.
- Attend training sessions and review any updated documentation as needed
What you should have:
- Have a minimum of 15 hours/week commitment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to be flexible in a startup environment
- Are fluent in at least 2/3: English, Spanish, French
- Have strong attention to detail
- Responsible and punctual
- Are committed to deeply understanding the student and family populations we serve
- Will successfully pass a background check
- Are US-based