Quartzy is seeking a Part-Time Customer Support Specialist to help ensure that orders are processed and delivered without error and our customers are getting the best level of service possible.
You are motivated by helping other people solve problems. You thrive in a busy environment, and believe that keeping things organized is an essential part of getting anything done. If you catch a mistake in your work or someone else’s, you’re driven to find out not only why it happened, but how you can prevent it from happening again. Above all else, you are extremely detail oriented. Double and triple checking to ensure you’ve addressed every possible scenario is a part of your workflow, and you pride yourself on never leaving a question unanswered or a follow-up forgotten.
Expected hours for this position will range from 15-25 hours/week. Scheduled hours may be between 8am-7pm EST to ensure time zone coverage across the US. Hourly pay rate will be based on experience / location and may be between $17-$20.
Why QuartzyQuartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from companies working on COVID testing and therapies, to wine makers, to food and ag companies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What you’ll do
- Process order information in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicate with vendors via email and phone to obtain and verify accurate order confirmations and shipment tracking to ensure on time delivery of all orders
- Identify and escalate issues to team leads
- Work independently and collaborate with other team members to prioritize and complete the workload
What we’d like
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
What we offer
- An opportunity to make a true impact
- Dynamic, transparent, and quirky company culture.