Our mission is to power the future of fan engagement.
Simplebet is a B2B product development company using machine learning and real-time technology to make every moment of every sporting event a betting opportunity.
We’re looking to hire part-time Operations Associates to assist with our game-day operations for NFL, NBA and MLB. This role will be responsible for monitoring data that flows through our internal tools to ensure our products perform as expected. As a part-time Operations Associate, you’ll gain an understanding of the different market types we offer, and how to manage these markets to ensure we maintain a high level of performance for our customers. This remote opportunity requires availability on nights, holidays and weekends.
Pay rate is $17 / hour.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Ensure our product mechanics are working as expected to display and result betting markets for the end user. You’ll accomplish this by cross-referencing data from our internal tools and Sportsbook partners, and intervening when necessary.
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to create and optimize tools to help make game-day operations more efficient
- Communicate internally to recommend product improvements based on operations experience
- Communicate with our Sportsbook partners to answer questions about live operation of the product
You’ll Need To Have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced and iterative environment
- Deep knowledge of sports and their rules – mainly NFL, MLB and NBA
- Self-starter and strategic thinking skills to excel at creatively solving problems
- Strong analytical, communication and observational skills
We’d Love To See:
- Experience in the Sports-Betting industry
- Previous experience working with live sports data
Simplebet is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process, and we will make every effort to provide it.