Our team is seeking a tech-savvy, bright, take-charge Virtual Assistant to join the administrative team. This will initially be a part-time, project-based position, starting at 5-10 hours a week, but with the right individual and desire, this position can grow into almost anything. We are looking for the right chemistry and skillset to be part of our team, and we can co-create this role together. This is a work-from-home position with a very flexible schedule.
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
Tama’s mission is to empower conscious, smart, loving individuals to be who they are meant to be in this world — and to help create a new mainstream culture that chooses inspiration over fear. She is leading an inspired revolution through love, wit, intelligent spirituality, and encouraging all extraordinary souls to tap their inspired power. We live, love, and work differently here! As a Team, we are a small and feisty group of hard-working and fun-loving mavericks who are dedicated to supporting, promoting and expanding the author’s presence and platform. Each of us individually has been called to unite in helping people around the globe to create the lives and work they love.
ABOUT THE POSITION:We are growing, and are increasing our efficiency and excellence by adding a new VA to our team. Here is a sample of some core duties that may be included in this position:
- Assist with mailings, data retrieval and customer record updates in CRMS (Ontraport)
- Update and edit website content (WordPress)
- Assist with tech support for online classes, assisting clients with passwords, trouble- shooting technical issue, while connecting with clients with creativity, warmth, and humor
- Provide outreach support for venues and event bookings, effortlessly and consistently creating strong rapport and connection – including light sales
- Post social media content with light customer engagement
DESIRED TRAITS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Upbeat, smart, and fast-paced, with an “I’ve got this!” attitude.
- Great communicator with authenticity, and warmth easily conveyed through writing.
- Self-motivated,extremely resourceful, and self-sufficient; requiring minimal direction to complete projects with a high level of accuracy and timeliness.
- Technically savvy, with the ability to learn and master new software quickly; you have a knack for research and a tenacious attitude toward problem-solving. You might be known to say, “There’s an app for that!”
- Excellence Freak who nails details, adept at organizing, streamlining, economizing, and creating process improvements.
- Highly adaptable, able to shift quick to accommodate changing priorities with finesse and a smile!
- Nurturing presence who supports and encourages growth and brings optimism and enthusiasm to a team, and able to handle direction and constructive criticism gracefully.
- Experience supporting a speaker or coach or working in an internet business is a BIG PLUS.
- Experience with WordPress, GSuite, or Ontraport a BIG PLUS.