In 2009, understanding the need for centralizing scheduling processes for healthcare institutions, we established the base for American Health Connection. Combining telecom infrastructure, call center technology with the knowledge, experience, and operations of the healthcare industry, gave the new company the needed solid base for successful operation. The company is the first national company creating the nation’s first all-inclusive outsource central scheduling solution, which it later trademarked as Patient Communication Management® service.
We grew steadily and successfully by providing superior service to major medical institutions that the company serves today. As leaders in the field of Healthcare call center management and related technologies, it is our role to integrate today’s Healthcare call center needs with the challenges facing the health care industry tomorrow.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Work from home nationwide in a fast-paced, growing virtual medical call center with great benefits and opportunities.
This position REQUIRES EMR experience!
Specialists communicate with patients via phone, accurately and timely schedule appointments based on provided protocols, pre-register patients and verify insurance.
This fast-paced position requires a 2-year minimum working medical knowledge, experience in electronic health record systems (EMR/EHR) and basic insurance guidelines basic insurance guidelines within the last two years. Medical schedulers must be quick learners with the ability to multitask who speak and communicate clearly. Specialists can expect to handle 100 + calls back to back per shift.
To become a Patient Communication Specialist/Coordinators the following is required upon hire:
- Desktop Computer with 18-inch monitor or bigger. Laptops are not acceptable.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit.
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5 Series | AMD Ryzen Series or better with a benchmark score of 3400 or higher. (You can check here to verify.)
- Memory (RAM): 8GB or more.
- High-Speed Internet with modem connected to PC through Ethernet cable. Wireless internet connections are not acceptable.
- Internet speeds must meet a speed test minimum of 30 Mb/Sec download and 10 Mb/Sec upload.
- 2 AHC Approved Smith Corona Headsets (click here to see all approved headsets)
- HIPAA Compliant space in your home that can be closed off
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted by Human Resources after being pre-qualified. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE. Applicants who reside in California, Washington, Colorado and Montana will not be able to be considered.
Click Here to Apply —> http://bit.ly/SchedRepAHC
For more jobs like this check our weekly leads list!