The main focus of this role includes:
- Receive inbound telephone calls to answer customer questions, process payments, endorsements, and make changes/correcting errors for policies.
- Work with the customers to ensure they are properly insured
- Navigate our internal computer system to look up customer information and update policies
- Do whatever it takes to provide excellent customer service
- Assist sales people with follow-up documents
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Insurance License is mandatory, must be Personal Lines or P&C.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated job stability & dependability
- Effective communication & computer skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have insurance experience with full time availability.
What can you expect from Breathe Easy Insurance:
- We will set you up for success with a paid training period at home
- A competitive base pay, benefits, and PTO plan
- A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
- An investment in our employees’ professional development and growth
- On-going professional training following on-site training, for updates to operations and procedures via our online learning system called Litmos