Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. Through our tailored training programs, backed by our hands-on approach we ensure that you are set up to be successful on your first day. Pharmacy Customer Service Representatives will receive inbound calls from current pharmacy plan members responding to inquiries regarding benefit and eligibility information and prescription status. Representatives may also make outbound calls to members regarding prescription issues. Candidates must be able to commit to full-time, 40 hours per week for training, 9:00am-5:30pm ET, Monday-Friday; and part-time, 30 hours per week for production, 9:30 Am – 3:30 PM Eastern, Monday-Friday.
- Inbound/outbound calls from members, pharmacists, and various internal departments
- Reviewing medication inquiries and contacting healthcare providers for follow-up information
- Reviewing provider documentation and accurately interpreting and entering data into the database
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively multitask and possess excellent attention to detail with exceptional follow-up skills.
- Self- motivated with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team with minimal direct.
- Previous customer service experience
- Position requires strong computer literacy (Microsoft Windows, keyboarding skills, strong systems aptitude, etc.)
- Position requires strong computer & telephone multitasking skills including: the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting information accurately while keeping pace with the call.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive.
- $11.75 Hourly Rate in Training
- $13.50 Hourly Rate after OJT (On-The-Job Training)
- $350 OJT (On-The-Job Training) Completion Bonus
- Up $3.50 per hour in Production Bonuses
Our Pharmacy Customer Service Representatives will enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to BroadPath’s Limited Medical Plan starting first of the month after 60 days of employment. After one (1) year of full-time employment, you will receive access to our Major Medical Plan and 401K
- Bhive Kit; includes a web camera that allows you to join our Connected Culture!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (Uncapped)
- Weekly Pay