The purpose of this position is, but is not limited to, performing processing activities in the Customer Operations area which focuses on Customer Transactions and Interactions. Organized, detail oriented, fast learners with proven problem solving skills will excel in this role. Primary responsibilities may include transaction entry & verification, auditing, and client communications. Secondary responsibilities include special projects as assigned, training assistance, and general office duties.
These are seasonal part-time non-exempt positions working 20-25 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 am and 10:00 pm CST. We are hiring both remote and in house for this position. It will report to the Supervisor of Business Administration.
- Processing of current and new business according to procedure including, but not limited to:
- Transaction entry & Verification
- Client Communication
- Processing within TASC’s standards to ensure commitments to customers are met
- Basic understanding and knowledge of TASC’s products, services, and processes
- Includes TASC operating systems associated with this position
- Provide input, feedback and improvement opportunities to process and product management
- Operate within TASC’s guidelines pursuant to the Employee Handbook and all Policies and Procedures
- Perform additional duties as requested by Supervisor and/or Management
- Ability to learn and use multiple systems simultaneously including Microsoft Office
- Moderate alphanumeric data entry speed
- Skills in mathematics to calculate data or solve practical problems
- Education or equivalency to a High School Diploma (preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in professional office environment (preferred)