Product Support Specialist (Technical)
With a work environment that encourages and nurtures creativity, great ideas take flight and become products and services built from the bottom up. Working for Rosetta Stone or Lexia, a Rosetta Stone Company, means that your opportunities are limitless.
There’s an amazing energy here. It’s the feeling that we’re doing something unique, unexpected, and beneficial, and it permeates everything we do.
We are dedicated to helping people change their lives through the power of language and literacy education. Join our passionate, energetic, and international team and add your talents to Who We Are!
Lexia’s Customer Success team is seeking an experienced Primary Support Representative (Technical) to handle our customer’s technical issues. This candidate will a contributor to our continuous efforts in providing excellent client support!
- Reports to: Manager, Customer Support – We help people who help kids learn to read
- Primary responsibility: Responds to Lexia customer requests, via phone, email, and chat for technical support with Lexia products
- Champions Lexia customers by reporting bugs and requesting features from our customers’ point of view
- Works closely with Orders, Sales, Implementation, and Product teams to ensure great customer experience
- Learns all Lexia products, in depth, in order to explain them to customers, both external and internal
- Continually seeks to improve technical knowledge and service skills
- Continually seeks to improve Lexia’s understanding of and service to its customers
- Has direct impact in making our customers successful
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in technical customer service
- Superb communication skills, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Software as a Service, web browser technologies, Excel
- Familiarity with case tracking and customer relationship management software
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Education or EdTech experience preferred