We’re seeking a Project & Portfolio Manager to join our team and help build upon our long history that reflects our performance driven, always-optimizing approach to digital marketing.
As Project Portfolio & Manager, you will need to manage multiple active projects across several key clients, communicate & coordinate with staff and clients, monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule, ensure that all deliverables are on-time, and the project remains within scope/budget.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for building, managing, and reporting on projects in our project management system based on project SOWs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team leads to prioritize based on overall objectives and strive to resolve changing needs, resourcing constraints, and other barriers.
- Incorporate industry best practices, conduct internal and external benchmarking, and establish standard, key measures, and metrics.
- Oversee the proper use of our project management system by the staff to ensure accurate and timely data on project status and resourcing.
- Act as the project advocate both internally and externally with clients for risk and issue management, project organization, planning of interdependencies, and escalation.
- Communicate, coordinate and schedule between staff and clients.
- Adjust schedules and timelines on the project as needed.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
- Measure project performance (deliverables, scope & budget).
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and keep staff & client up to date.
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project correspondence & documentation.
- Appropriate application of RACI model within project plans.
What you should have:
- 3-5 years experience in project management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office & G Suite (Google Workspace).
- Consultancy/Service company experience is a plus.
- Experience using the Teamwork Project Management platform is a plus.
- Subscription business experience is a plus
- Knowledge of product management, A/B testing & optimization principles and/or UX design and research, media planning & management, and data & analytics is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PRINCE2 or IMPA certification is a plus.