A work from home job that is best for you! Here are the qualifications:
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for driving accuracy and customer insights for Coinbase Support by performing quality audits and data analysis across multiple channels as a domain expert
- Scoping and building QA Frameworks against Coinbase’s regulatory requirements
- Help build a strong, growth-oriented team through training and coaching our global Client Services team on workflows & procedures
- Deep dive into our operational procedures to identify opportunities, themes, and knowledge gaps to upskill team performance
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics and workflows in order to analyze and report on quality trends and error analysis
- Collaborate with internal support teams to identify and implement workflow gaps and areas for process improvement opportunities
- Continuously add value through effective project management and efficient execution
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in quality assurance in a customer support department.
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global customer base.
- Subject matter expert in Crypto and financial services.
- Experience with high priority clients, compliance, product support, payments, fraud or other relevant operational domains
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and organisational skills.
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments and stakeholders, including working across time zones
- Travel requirements up to 10% to Coinbase offices and vendor locations.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Project Management.
- Advanced degree or equivalent in business, finance, or CX
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.