At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs paraprofessional work administering the technical applications of a quality assurance and monitoring system used by QA staff to monitor inbound and outbound calls at a call center facility. Work is performed under general supervision.
• Performs user and group account maintenance and administration tasks related to the creation, modification, and management of account/program groups
• Coordinates with Operations, IT, and Account Services to provides end user support and troubleshooting related to system and application issues
• Provides documentation of corrective action taken related to system and application technical modification
• Manages user and group privileges, definition of users and groups, analysis of users/groups hierarchies
• Enforces rules related to the analysis, creation, and maintenance of customized call recording and interactions schedules
• Creates customized queries for end-user support
• Provides problem analysis and resolution in support of existing applications and projects
• Administers timekeeping functions via Alorica’s time reporting system
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Assists IT department in quality monitoring problem resolution
• Assists Quality Management Services group in developing/reviewing test plans, relative to new implementations of voice recording and quality monitoring systems minimum Education and Experience:
• Associates degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in an MIS, business, IT, or a related field (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
• Significant experience in quality monitoring
• Exposure to telephony concepts and voice recording workflow (preferred) Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• High-level understanding of voice recording technologies
• Clear understanding of agent administration in CMS
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Familiarity of Alorica IT Business Processes
• Work is performed in a climate-controlled call center environment.
• Occasional exposure to dust, electricity, and extreme temperatures
• Occasional lifting, bending, sitting, and stoopingEqual Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled