ACCENTURE’s Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended workforce opportunities. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work for and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. And that’s just the beginning. Now is the perfect time for you to consider opportunities through our Flexible Workforce.
What’s In It For You:
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
- We are seeking a Recruiter to work remote.
- This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future.
- Must be able to work on W2.
- Perform end to end recruitment in line with client requirement
- Work with hiring managers, HR and business to fill approved open positions in alignment with business objectives
- Source and pre-qualify candidates that match client requirements, primarily by leveraging technology, including the internet
- Interacts on a timely basis with the client to understand specific hiring requirements
- Executes and monitors sourcing activities and programs across a variety of channels, including leveraging shared service sourcing capabilities
- Identifies screening criteria and screens pre-qualified candidates, presenting a shortlist to hiring manager for review
- Monitors and tracks candidate pipeline and ensures it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
- Provides feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates
- Extends and negotiates offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
- Communicates results and organizes start dates with client and candidate
- Provides regular updates and feedback to managers
- Ensures the recruitment process lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire
- Monitors SLAs, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate
- Uses recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
- Works with other recruiters, operations management or workforce planning teams to understand short and long-term talent objectives and hiring forecasts for area of responsibility
- Interacts on a timely basis with the internal or external client stakeholders to understand specific sourcing requirements
- Acts as a recruitment subject matter expert and champion Accenture standard delivery solutions
- Develops hiring and sourcing approaches in consultation with client and Accenture subject matter experts. This may include determining and managing the appropriate channels media for the most effective solution to meet requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate recruiting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience and working knowledge in strategic sourcing and delivery
- Relationship management and negotiation skills
- Avature, Workday, Taleo systems experience
- Pipeline management