Endpass is looking for an Account Executive to close deals to help us accelerate our growth. This is a remote (work from home) role, as our company is fully distributed across North America, Europe, and Asia.
Dedicated to fighting identity theft and cybercrime at a global level, Endpass has created Artificial Intelligence (AI) that will reshape the future of identity verification. We are pioneering new industry standards for user privacy and security, while also trying to create the most delightful user experience possible.
The founders are both established industry experts in B2B sales automation, marketing, and cybersecurity. They are successful B2B serial entrepreneurs; their previous companies were funded by top investors including Y-Combinator and Mark Cuban. Our CEO is a prolific writer, and has her own columns for Inc Magazine and Forbes, along with ongoing contributions with other major industry publications.
What this job entails:
– Help close deals with SQLs; achieve/exceed monthly quota
– Establish and nurture rapport with global compliance and fraud prevention leaders
– Learn about privacy/security issues, and how we’re innovating to solve these problems with AI/machine learning
– Partner with our CEO to develop new ideas for effective outbound email campaigns
– Receive one-on-one sales coaching from the original pioneers of sales acceleration/automation
– Full-ride scholarship to SalesFolk’s Cold Email Mastery Course and training program
– 2-3 years of relevant experience in a B2B sales or business development role is a must (preferably IT/SaaS)
– Experience selling to enterprise or mid-market companies
– Track record of closing deals and meeting/exceeding sales quota
– Excellent English writing and communication skills
– Ability to work remotely, meet deadlines and achieve KPIs
– Experience with navigating complex-deals with multiple decision makers
– Has used a CRM such as Salesforce
We look forward to receiving your application!