The Work from Home Call Center Supervisor is responsible for providing front-line, first level supervision and leadership to Work from Home Customer Service Representatives (WHCSR) with the goal of meeting program objectives and customer service level agreements.
- Supervise the work of WHCSRs to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems as needed.
- Perform tasks to assure project and program service level requirements and goals are met.
- Assume leadership responsibility for departmental tasks and contact center activities as required.
- Participate in meetings and recommend changes to policies and procedures.
- Support and enforce contact center expectations and company policies and procedures.
- Assist with escalated issues or cases as needed, must be able to take over calls as necessary and provide support to WHSCRs.
- Assist with escalated issues or cases as needed.
- Evaluate employee key performance indicators and identify training needs and development opportunities.
- Discuss job performance concerns with employees to identify causes and issues
- Evaluate employees’ job performance and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Participate in program special projects as required.
- Flexibility. Required to work various shifts that could change routinely to meet the needs of the program.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of contact center or customer service experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience in a quality assurance and training role, in a contact center environment a plus.
- Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation or DoD Clearance, Suitability and Skills Assessments Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, MS Outlook and Office Skills, Leadership Team, People Skills, Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Learning, Flexibility, Effective Communication.
Pearl offers a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401K.? Additional ancillary benefits will also be available.?
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.