Neighborhoods.com is looking for quick learning, accurate, self-motivated, outgoing customer service representatives who are driven by personal success. A positive attitude, self-direction, and patience are required to succeed in this position. Multi-tasking is a must! This is a remote, independent contractor position.
We are looking for contractors who are available to take calls and operate our e-mail and live chat services while our call center is open (7am-7pm CST, every day). Available shifts throughout the week would be 7-3 shifts, or 11-7 shifts.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- Ability to answer phones and screen callers using company-provided guidelines and scripts in a professional and timely manner.
- Possess excellent written communication and verbal skills.
- Tech-savvy, skilled in Google Docs/Gsheets
- Work from home in a quiet environment with fast Internet speed (20+Mbps). Ability to download phone software and email software on personal computer.
- Previous sales or customer service experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service using knowledge of the websites by seeking to understand the caller’s situation and suggesting neighborhoods that could meet their needs.
- Answering phones and screening callers using company-provided guidelines and scripts. Transfer referral calls to the appropriate Partner Agent and capture information to enter in Salesforce CRM.
- Conduct outbound calls to current customers and clients and re-engage them with Partner Agents, and update information in Salesforce CRM as necessary.
- Respond to general website inquiries, contact forms, and newsletter responses via email or phone, using company-provided templates when necessary.
- Add phone numbers to website using Talkdesk software, Salesforce, and support projects as necessary
- Assist in operating live chat, helping customers navigate the website and collect contact information to be forwarded to our Partner Agents using Salesforce
This contractor position pays $15 an hour.