At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
We have a full-service National Customer Contact Center with dedicated inbound sales, web sales, lost lead sales, customer service, and termite billing/claims teams.
Our Customer Service Tele-Agents are key to supporting our field offices and customers alike. The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business. Consider this opportunity for you to expand your knowledge and increase your earnings in a financially stable and growing industry.
The Successful Customer Care Agent will:
- Manage and resolve customer inquiries by using available resources to research required information
- Update job knowledge by studying changes as released by the field and participate in educational opportunities
- Accurately process payments and answer billing inquiries
- Influence customer to recognize the value in remaining or becoming a Rollins customer and offer solutions that meet their current needs
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with customers
- Handle customer information responsibly and ensure customers’ privacy as per FCC regulations
- Variety of Schedules (Schedule may include nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Two-week quality Training Program that equips you with the skills and knowledge to be successful.
- Ongoing training to grow professionally.
- Great pay and incentives ($14/hour plus 3% sales commission).
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan.
This is a work from home/remote opportunity!
Why Orkin Customer Contact Center (OCCC)?
- Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control, we are a national residential and business service provider
- We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- Recession resistant business; sustained profitable growth; strong management
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- High energy, fun and collaborative work environment with a high performing inbound lead generation strategy
Are you ready to write your ORKIN CAREER STORY?
We require ability to pass a drug screen and background check. Must pass pre-employment skill set assessment.
RequiredComputerIntermediateCustomer FocusAdvancedMultitaskingIntermediateSchedulingSome KnowledgeOral CommunicationAdvancedDependabilityAdvanced
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
High School/GED or better.
2 years: Customer service experience within or outside a call center