As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Our Remote Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a vital part of the growth and success of our business! The primary role of a CSR is to provide customer assistance on a wide array of topics including, but not limited to: general inquiries, product and service inquiries, billing questions and other concerns. Therefore, candidates must demonstrate a fundamental commitment to providing a world-class customer service experience
Raynham, MA or Tampa, FL
Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Open availability to work Saturday or Sunday (rotational)
$15.00 per hour (overtime after 40 hours) paid bi-weekly
$500.00 per month bonus opportunity (based on performance)
Excellent Nestlé Waters North America Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, paid time off and much more!
What you’ll do daily:
• Respond to incoming calls from existing residential and commercial clients with a goal of providing world-class customer service, diagnosing customer needs and concerns
• Handle difficult customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
• Correctly enter information into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system according to the customer’s needs and/or concerns
• Communicate company policies and provide creative approaches to resolve customer issues such as billing errors or service opportunities
• Display exceptional decision-making and problem-solving capabilities to take immediate action on all calls
• Achieve monthly sales/product education goals by making recommendations from our healthy hydration portfolio
• Use negotiation skills to provide alternative approaches to resolve customer issues and take immediate action to retain customers