Bring your high volume customer service experience to a dynamic team. Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is seeking Remote Customer Service Representatives to support our business partners throughout the United States.
As a Remote Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for handling calls, responding to emails or chat from customers. You will manage inquires and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information in a courteous and professional manner. Specific client and scope of work will be addressed by the Recruiter during your interview.
What you’ll do:
Non-Sales, Call Center Agent, CSR, Entry Level, Phone Skills, Customer Service, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Responsive, Data Entry, Attention to Detail, Professional Telephone Manner, Call Center, Inbound Calls, Organizational Skills, Judgment, Teamwork, Resilient, Representative, Support, Associate, Call Center Associate, Call Center Representative, Administrative, Healthcare, Action-Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity, and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving.
What you should have:
Due to the rapid implementation of some of our projects, individuals will need to provide their own equipment, if not provided. Requirements include:
- Computer with Windows 10 or Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave) or higher
- Internet with the speed of 20Mbps using Wi-Fi or a Category 5 ethernet cable
- Private and secure workspace within your home (away from other people and noise)
- Audio headset with a microphone for the home computer is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 6 months customer service/administrative/telemarketing experience required.
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally, and fluently.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Experience working with a PC and Windows operating system is required.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients, and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency, and innovation.