Here’s what they have to say about the position:
Remote Customer Success Specialist
- Category: Success and Sales & Customer Experience
- Type: Full-time
- Min. Experience: Some Experience
Snappy Kraken is a results-driven, intentionally 100% remote team of highly-engaged individuals. Every day, our work is meaningful, purposeful, and connected to a larger vision. Snappy Kraken is the best (and award-winning!) marketing solution for the financial services industry. We’re honored to be ranked #3 in the 2020 Best Places to Work in Wealth Management FinTech.
We’re looking for results-oriented Remote Customer Success Specialists to join our dynamic remote team. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry and digital marketing. This phenomenal individual gets true customer service, digital marketing, advertising, and technology to quickly process information in a logical, actionable way. Able to use knowledge, experience, and available resources effectively, this person is a self-motivated problem-solver. Additionally, the ideal candidate is an avid learner, confident, dependable, and can flawlessly move between multiple workflows with ease, naturally, and in an engaging way that motivates positive results. We want our customers to feel the love!
Think you’re the one? Ask yourself:
- Do I bring my best self to work every day?
- Am I coachable and accepting of actionable feedback with a view to growth and development?
- Am I energized by helping people while remaining attentive to details?
- Am I self-disciplined and do I exercise good judgment?
- Do I quickly grasp and master new technology and automation?
- Do I create and innovate processes to promote efficiency and results?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we want to hear from you!
Schedule: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST, Monday – Friday, from your remote location.
- Established and stable remote environment
- Competitive compensation and bonus potential
- Health/Dental/Vision/AD&D/STD/LTD available after 90 days with employer premium contribution
- 401k with company match available after 6 months
- PTO and paid holidays
- More perks and benefits