At SYKESHome, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! Join us as a Remote Financial Customer Service Representative to provide support for financial industry customers from the comfort and convenience of your own home! In this role, you’ll assist individuals via phone, delivering value-based solutions tailored to the unique needs of our customers. You’ll shine in this role if you have a passion for helping people and enjoy working independently in a remote, home-based environment.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- 100% Paid Training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Referral Program – (you’ll earn $150 for every referral with no limits)
- 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University (online) after just one year of employment!
When you’ll work:
- Week 1 is new employee orientation week, and you’ll work two hours per day to get set up and acclimated to SYKES
- Week 2 and 3 will be your training weeks and you’ll work Monday – Friday
- After training, you will work 8 – 8.5 shifts that fall between 10AM-10PM Mountain time with one weekend day off and one floating day through the week.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- A computer for your first week of training (PC or Laptop)
- General PC knowledge
- Hard-wired internet connection, stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, distraction-free workspace (we’ll provide the rest!)