Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Fulltime REMOTE Bilingual
Must have HS Diploma/GED
Must be at least 18 years old
Starting pay- $16hr
Are you looking to advance with Conduent? We are currently seeking to expand the Quality Department to support the USAC account.
Conduent staff members understand the vision, mission, and guiding principles, as well as the quality policies, objectives, and critical processes of the EBBP Program and the strategic and systematic approach that is necessary to achieve them. We achieve excellence by encouraging a quality culture with set standards, well defined goals and clear channels of communication. It is the combined responsibility of all EBBP Program personnel to practice and uphold the program’s quality goals.
This list describes the Quality goals for the EBBP Program.
- To provide excellent and timely customer service to both internal and external customers through diligent adherence to our contractual obligations
- To continually seek ways to improve the processes and practices that are required to meet project commitments
- To provide accurate reporting on a regular and timely basis as requested
- To provide transparent and professional avenues of communication with everyone we do business with
Quality Analyst Criteria
- Flexible- able to work ANY shift 9am- 9pm(We support ALL SHIFTS) days off WILL VARY based on the monthly QA schedule of deliverables/ will be required to cover other QA teams
- Attendance- Pattern of positive attendance in the last 30 days-No pattern of Absences or Tardies. Must be dependable and able to support team at any time(Attendance report will be requested from Supervisor for any applicant)
- 3 month average Pass Rate must be above 85%
- Professional attitude -dress- positive attitude -Team driven
- No corrective action Written or above in the last 90 days(includes Policy Violations)
- Proficient with Excel spreadsheets and workbooks(able to create and maintain)
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills- (Tested real time in interview)
- Efficient Time Management skills- accountability for time-sensitive projects/weekly reports
Quality Analyst Responsibilities
- Must be able to accurately Audit/Complete/Correct Manual Reviews with 100% accuracy- Content- Grammar-Spelling -Format
- Perform Daily call monitoring up to 30 per day(per Monthly Schedule)
- Perform Training Lab Call Monitoring/Side by Sides and Manual Review Audits( per class schedule)
- Complete Daily Manual Review Audits(up to 250wkly depending on Monthly schedule)
- Conduct Supervisor Calibrations and provide Feedback
- Conduct Weekly Team Lead Quality meetings for reporting and coaching feedback
- Provide Weekly/ Monthly Reporting to Client on Calls Reviewed-Contact Form Accuracy Rate- Manual Reviews/ Inbox accuracy
- Assist with call volume or Manual review volume as needed
- Able to create and implement processes based on the QASP and SOPs for Quality
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- Paid time-off
- The opportunity to contribute to a 401(k)
- Paid training