We’re committed to building an inclusive team that welcomes a diversity of perspectives, people, and backgrounds regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, citizenship, veteran status, or any other protected status.
We feel strongly that whether or not your experience exactly fits the job description, your passion and skills will stand out and set you apart even if your career has taken some twists and turns.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and update revenue arrangements, elements, revenue recognition plans and rules in Salesforce Billing.
- Validate data in Salesforce Billing against sales contract in Salesforce CPQ and ensure timeliness of milestones, monthly fee and enhancement billing and the accuracy of revenue recognition in accordance with ASC 606.
- Lead Order-to-Cash cycle end to end in, which includes customer billing, collections efforts, cash application, and customer account reconciliations.
- Manage month-end and quarter-end revenue close, including AR, unbilled and deferred revenue entries, reconciliations, and related fluctuation analysis.
- Collaborate with Revenue, Legal, and Operation teams to review and evaluate impact of MSA and SOW language, terms and conditions for billing efficiency and revenue recognition accuracy.
- Work with cross-functional organizations to streamline the order-to-cash processes and workflows to improve efficiency and reduce manual work.
- Assist with our annual financial statement audit by providing supporting documentation of transactions, reconciliations and other analyses as needed.
What you should have:
- Have 4+ years of relevant experience within a SaaS technology organization, or Big 4 background
- Have a strong understanding of GAAP accounting with an emphasis in revenue recognition, primarily ASC-606.
- Have an understanding of the quote to cash process in an Enterprise business.