With hundreds of thousands of businesses accelerating payments in the system, the enterprise pipeline is an important and growing piece of the system.
We primarily work in Go but occasionally work with other languages and frameworks, including TypeScript and React.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of technical designs and key areas of the system.
- Work with our Product Managers to break down project details and ensure requirements are complete.
- Develop and ship code to complete impactful projects.
- Give and receive feedback on your team’s code on GitHub.
- Mentor, pair with, and support the growth of other engineers.
- Apply good coding practices to ensure our codebase is readable, secure, and scalable.
- Improve our documentation and document design decisions and rationale.
- Take part in the on-call rotation during the hours of 9 AM through 9 PM Central Time.
- Collaborate with others across the company, including Product, DevOps, and operational stakeholders.
What you should have:
- Writing code in a strongly typed language (such as Go, Java, Kotlin, or Scala)
- Service-Based or Microservice architectures
- RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- AWS or GCP
- Docker and Kubernetes