ABC Fitness Solutions (abcfitness.com) is the premier provider of software and related services for the fitness industry, and has built a reputation for excellence in support for clubs and their members. ABC is the trusted provider to boost performance and create a total fitness experience for members of clubs of all sizes whether a multi-location chain, franchise or an independent gym.
Founded in 1981, ABC helps nearly 16,000 clubs and facilities globally perform better and more profitably offering a comprehensive SaaS club management solution that enables club operators to achieve optimal performance. ABC Financial is a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, a private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology companies (thomabravo.com).
At the very core…
This position is directly responsible for handling the inbound and outbound calls while providing quality service to customers. This position is directly responsible for the overall productivity of the technical support call center.
What you’ll do:
- Create incident tickets for tracking of clients computer/software and hardware issues
- Responsible for taking inbound calls directed from the queue
- Responsible for creating and noting an incident ticket for each call
- Responsible for reviewing reported issues and answering client questions
- Maintain individual standards:
- Meet minimum QA of 80%
- Minimum schedule adherence of 92%
- Maintain acceptable error percentage
- Maintain a talk time average of 15 min or less
- Maintain department standards
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or management
- Regular and reliable attendance required