It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Where can you fit in?
ABC Financial (abcfinancial.com) is a premier provider of technology and related financial services for the health and fitness industry, renown for exceptional client service for clubs and their members. Its market-leading billing and collections solutions automate the revenue cycle that enable owners and operators to achieve better financial performance, all in a Software-as-a-Service and cloud-based platform.
ABC’s comprehensive technology solutions include DataTrak advanced health club management and MYiCLUBonline extensible member engagement platforms that allow owners and operators to efficiently manage employees, members, resources, sales and drive improved member engagement.
Founded in 1981, ABC helps more than 8,000 health clubs across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico perform better and more profitably. ABC Financial is a Thoma Bravo portfolio company, a private equity firm based in San Francisco and Chicago (thomabravo.com).
This position is directly responsible for handling the inbound and outbound calls while providing quality service to customers. This position is directly responsible for the overall productivity of the technical support call center.
What you’ll do:
- Create incident tickets for tracking of clients computer/software and hardware issues
- Responsible for taking inbound calls directed from the queue
- Responsible for creating and noting an incident ticket for each call
- Responsible for reviewing reported issues and answering client questions
- Maintain individual standards:
- Meet minimum QA of 80%
- Minimum schedule adherence of 92%
- Maintain acceptable error percentage
- Maintain a talk time average of 15 min or less
- Maintain department standards
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or management
- Regular and reliable attendance required
Who you are:
- Must have linear troubleshooting skills
- Must have a foundation of networking knowledge of modems and routers
- Must be able to relay information to both technical and non-technical users
- Must have a working knowledge of all windows operating systems
- Must have the ability to create/locate/modify knowledge base articles
- Must be able to accurately and effectively communicate direction with other departmental staff members both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
- Must be self-motivated
- Must possess good grammar skills and professional phone presence
- Must be dependable
What you bring to the table:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years experience in a technical support call center or equivalent
- Work-from-home experience beneficial
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Why You Will Want to Join Our Team:
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package and 401k with company match
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- A refreshing culture and family atmosphere
- Supportive management and co-workers
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and advance your career