Do you love social media? Are you somebody who is passionate about building strong social media communities and fostering positive relationships? Are you a personable, polite, resourceful individual who thrives in highly communicative environments to retain customers and provide an outstanding patron experience? A strong typist with computer skills…comfortable in a fast-paced business environment where priorities can change quickly…. a super organized get-it-done type person who is also good at talking on the phone with people? Are you able to maintain a level head and a positive attitude when assisting customers with difficult situations? Do you thrive by taking on challenges, learning new things, growing your skillset, and mastering new online public relations platforms?
If so, you may be the Reputation & Community Specialist we’re looking for. This is an opportunity to work directly with our loyal Community and Customer Experience Team for one of the fastest growing companies in the country. You must have previous customer experience and social media experience to be considered for this position.
The mission of LadyBoss is to help women lose weight while loving themselves again. We help women gain back their confidence, improve the overall quality of their life, and change the health of their entire family tree. We do this by providing the best information, products, and services possible in the three pillars of fitness, nutrition, and accountability. We know we are successful each time we create a complete physical and mental transformation in one of our customers. Our current product lines consist of: Digital app-based fitness and nutrition guide, LABS Supplements for women, 1 on 1 Personal Results Coaching, 28 Day Challenge Groups and our SWAG clothing and accessories for women.
- 200,000+ customers served
- 1.2 Million women helped
- One of the fastest growing companies in New Mexico
- NBC, Entrepreneur Magazine, ABC. and CBS features
- Barnes and Noble #1 Bestselling Book written by Co-Founder
This job will be located in our Albuquerque, NM headquarters office or can be based remotely, if you are not local to Albuquerque contingent on a 30-day review
Your primary role will be to work directly with our clientele around the world to resolve difficult situations and increase customer retention through superior customer support. You will work through social media and other online platforms to address concerns and build rapport in various online communities. This is an opportunity to work as the front-line of support with an incredible online community, serving alongside like-minded individuals living out the LadyBoss Mission.
- FaceBook, Google, Yelp, and Bing Review Moderation & Resolutions
- Assist customer with complaint/dissatisfaction
- Encourage review reversals
- Maintain desired review/rating publicly
- BBB Complaint resolution
- Assist customers and maintain desired ranking
- Promote community engagement & provide exceptional support
- Resolve a wide range of Customer Support challenges
- Handle all Cancellation requests/billing administration
- Work in FaceBook Messenger to answer customer inquiries within 12 hours.
- Route escalated messages to appropriate departments.
- Provide technical, motivational, and membership related responses
- Provide status of orders upon messenger request
- Facebook Management of five Pages (LadyBoss Community, LadyBoss Company Coaching, LadyBoss Angels, LadyBoss Kaelin and LadyBoss Stefanie)
- Interact with members of the LadyBoss Community – Comment, like, and encourage
- Review join requests daily and approve according to guidelines
- Answer all questions within the LadyBoss Community around membership, technology, fitness, and diet as required
- Comment Moderation
- Various Administrative Tasks as Needed by CEO and other company leadership
- Investigate, evaluate, and record high-risk payments to verify fraudulent purchases and chargebacks
Your Experience Includes:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Previous e-commerce and social media experience preferred
- Ability to remain collected and level-headed during difficult customer situations/interactions
- Passion for fitness, healthy living, and customer support
- Evaluating potential sources for customer dissatisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to diffuse tense situations
- Running multiple projects at once, kept them on track and achieving the results required
- 30k Annual @ $14.43/hourly (dependent on experience and skills)
- Company Profit Sharing Program
- PTO (Paid Time Off) Accrual
- Work In Newly Remodeled Albuquerque Office Building
- Standing Desk Upgraded Workstation – Apple Laptop Provided
- Real Career Growth Opportunity
- Career Development Training Opportunities