We are looking for a Research Editor for a global, B2B high-tech company. The research editor will work with vendors to create global research studies that generate insights about emerging tech and business strategy for a C-level business leader audience. This role will be responsible for writing the content to summarize the research findings, and editing articles that are written by others.
What you’ll do:
- Write and manage the writing to publish about 4-5 stories per week.
- Be a highly visible brand journalist and prolifically report on technology and business trends relevant to C-Suite leaders and address the market positioning and priorities.
- Identify the most compelling stories, and translate them for various audience through print articles, PowerPoints, talking points, and social media.
- Bring a journalistic lens to untapped data sources to tell external-facing stories, including internal product research, sales meetings, marketing events, etc.
- Curate and edit key landing pages, selecting stories, writing headlines, and editing copy.
- Repackage archived and cross-team content that is relevant to C Suite business leaderspractices/technology.
What you should have:
- 5+ years reporting and editing experience, preferably for a leading Business Publication
- 1+ years of Research/Reporting/Communications experience in a corporate setting
- Bachelors degree