Navis hires and trains only the best US-based agents who deliver an industry leading 99.89% booking accuracy rate for our clients. Every call results in guest lead data to capture second chance bookings and grow your marketing database.
What the company has to say:
A NAVIS Reservation Sales Agent helps prospective guests plan and book their reservations at our clients’ amazing properties. Who are our clients? They are vacation rental companies and independently-owned hotels located in popular resort destinations – many of whom you may be familiar with. Our Reservation Sales Agents truly feel like an extension of the client’s reservation team because they are trained and knowledgeable of each property. This is NOT timeshare sales. There is NO cold calling involved.
We are offering a $200 SIGNING BONUS, a TRAINING GRADUATION BONUS, and the ability to make about $17.00 per hour on average after training with base rate, commissions, bonuses, and incentives included, and well over $20.00 per hour on average after you’ve been with us a year or longer! And 20% of these team members earn $24.00 per hour or more with base hourly rate + commissions, bonuses, and incentives included!
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
We are only hiring in the following states (if you do not reside in one of these states, you will NOT be eligible for this position):
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
ABOUT THE POSITION:
In this part-time, home-based position, you will be handling inbound calls from prospective guests who are interested in booking a vacation and want more details about the specific property they have in mind. Calls are consultative in nature with the goal of helping and guiding the guest to book his/her stay. Once you successfully book a guest, you earn a commission on top of your hourly base rate. The more guests you book, the more money you make!
We will train you in a virtual environment through live, instructor-led training sessions on our systems, our processes, and the properties of our clients so you feel confident in helping prospective guests enjoy these incredible properties.
SHOES ARE OPTIONAL:
This part-time position enables you work in the comfort of your own home and is NOT based in a crowded, noisy call center across town. How much time, money, and frustration will you save without a commute to work? No commute is a good thing!
EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO COST:
NAVIS will provide you with a company PC, 2 monitors, a headset, a web cam, and other related PC equipment to help you be successful in this position. There is no equipment cost at all to you! All you need to provide is a dedicated high-speed internet connection.
You are sales oriented. You are an achiever. You are motivated by commissions, bonuses, incentives, and contests. You are optimistic and positive. You set goals and accomplish them, then you set higher goals to achieve. You enjoy healthy competition with yourself and others. You gravitate towards helping others and making them happy. You are neither passive nor aggressive – you are assertive. You are dedicated. You have high standards. You are dependable. You can work a pre-established, non-traditional schedule. You are a strong PC user and finding information on search engines on-the-fly comes second nature to you.
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1) year of sales and customer service experience. This could be from retail, food and beverage, tele-sales, hospitality, and other sales-related roles where you had direct interaction with people, and you were influencing / upselling / using suggestive selling techniques.
- STRONG COMPUTER USER SKILLS ARE REQUIRED – excellent experience using Windows-based computers and related applications – multi-tasking, multiple systems, dual screens, strong internet searching experience using common search engines
- Hospitality experience is preferred, but not required
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) are encouraged to apply
ABOUT YOUR HOME OFFICE:
- This home-based position requires a work environment free from background noise and distractions. Ideally, you should have a separate room or office in which you can close a door behind you for privacy and be able to work in a quiet, distraction-free workspace.
- Reservation Sales Agents are required to provide a dedicated high-speed internet connection* – NAVIS will provide all the rest!
*High-speed internet MUST have a minimum required speed of 20.0 mbps (download) and 5.0 mbps (upload). Please take the time to run a speed test and verify this – it’s critical!
ABOUT PAID TRAINING (VIRTUAL):
- START DATE: Monday, December 2nd, 2019
- TRAINING DAYS: Monday-Friday
- TRAINING TIME: 8:30am to 2:15pm Pacific Time / 11:30 to 5:15pm Eastern Time
- WHERE / FORMAT: virtual / remote from your home office – live, interactive, instructor-led training via web cam / video
- DURATION: 4 weeks of initial training, ending on December 27th, 2019 (there is no training scheduled for 12/24 and 12/25)
- ONGOING TRAINING: We have an ongoing, comprehensive training program that will keep you up to date with our systems, processes, and client properties
ABOUT THE POSITION STATUS, WAGE, & HOURS:
- STATUS:You will be an internal NAVIS employee and all positions are PART-TIME with an average of 27.5 hours per week (five 5.5-hour shifts per week). EXCEPTION: for Night (Graveyard) shifts, we have 2-3 FULL-TIME positions available. We request a 2-year commitment to the Night shift schedule, and you must have previous experience working a Night shift to be considered.
- WAGE: The median hourly wage (base hourly rate + commissions, bonuses, and incentives) for our sales agents that have been with us at least one year is over $20.00 per hour, with 20% of these team members earning $24.00 per hour or more (with base hourly rate + commissions, bonuses, and incentives included).
- Signing Bonus: $200.00
- Training Graduation Bonus: $100.00
- Training Wage: $11.00 per hour while you are in training
- Base Wage (after training): $9.00 per hour + commissions, bonuses, and incentives
- Monthly / Other Incentives: these include spot bonuses, gift cards, trips, and other incentives for doing a great job
- HOURS: The majority of shifts include Swing, Nights, and Weekends. For those Team Members working Swing, Night, and Weekend shifts, NAVIS pays shift differentials in addition to the base hourly rate. Shifts may vary and schedules are made at least 2 weeks in advance.