With over 28 years of ignition interlock leadership, Intoxalock has expertise in helping drivers regain their license after a drunk driving charge and preventing any attempts at impaired driving. We have over 4,100 installation locations across the country, offer 24/7 customer service through our website, and are available in all 50 states.
Intoxalock is a workplace you can be proud of. Last year our products stopped 210,000 start-up attempts by drivers who were legally intoxicated. Those results are hard to beat!
We hire people who we expect will produce exceptional results, deliver amazing service to our clients including customers, attorneys, state associations and more, and inspire positive change within the company.
The main focus of this role includes:
- Take in-bound and out-bound sales customer calls
- Listen to customers’ needs, document information and issue pricing quotes to customers
- Enroll customers in a product lease and service program
- Upsell additional products that serve the customers’ unique needs
- Follow up with any customer requested call-backs
- Help customers meet their state compliance requirements by securing the right products for them to drive legally and safely following a DUI license suspension
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- You MUST have worked 100% remote before.
- College-level associate’s degree or higher preferred; or equivalent of relevant work experience
- 1 or more years of experience with in-bound sales, or a commission-based retail sales position
- Ability to really listen to customers and understand their needs
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Attention to detail and strong follow through
- Comfort with using all Microsoft Office programs
- A 30 WPM minimum typing ability
What can you expect from Intoxalock:
- We will set you up for success with a paid training period from home
- An uncapped commission plan, paid training period that continues with a base plus commission!
- A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
- An investment in our employees’ professional development and growth
- On-going professional training following on-site training, for updates to operations and procedures via our online learning system called Litmos
- The opportunity to work as part of a company that has doubled in size over the past three years, and continues to grow as the public safety industry expands
- The ability to work remotely without the need for you to relocate