This is a remote position, but working hours need to overlap with the Eastern Time (USA). Candidates from Washington, D.C., and the surrounding areas will have a slight advantage, but the final decisions will be based on the candidate’s overall fit with the company.
Your main goal is to answer any incoming questions from leads about the Uscreen platform and educate them on how they can use it to monetize their video content. We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a remote-first position that requires a quiet place to work, as well as a stable internet connection, so please keep this in mind when applying.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Answer any incoming calls from prospects.
- Respond to incoming tickets and answer questions customers may have.
- Perform general demos of the platform to prospective customers.
- Experience with Google Sheets or Excel
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years Sales or Inside Sales experience
- Experience in SaaS (B2B is a plus)
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work
- Able to overlap with our Washington, D.C. based team: from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EDT
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video and OTT industry
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker (North American accent is a plus but not a requirement)
- Overall a nice and energetic person
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development