Ensemble Health Partners is a leading innovator in revenue cycle management, helping healthcare providers improve financial outcomes and patient experiences with an unrivaled depth of expertise and best-in-class technologies. Ensemble offers full revenue cycle outsourcing as well as a comprehensive suite of healthcare financial management point solutions. With clients spanning the U.S. and Europe, we have been helping to improve healthcare outcomes for millions of patients while saving hundreds of millions of dollars for healthcare providers. Recognized with multiple industry awards and as a Becker’s Healthcare Top Workplace, Ensemble is setting a new standard for provider support services – redefining the possible in healthcare by empowering people to be the difference.
Scheduling Specialist / Medical Appointment Scheduler
A Scheduling Specialist is a vital member of the healthcare team, and is responsible for providing world class customer service to clients.
Scheduling Specialist Responsibilities include:
- The Scheduling Specialist / Medical Appointment scheduler performs all scheduling duties for patients wanting services across the organization
- Selects accurate medical records for patient safety and schedules appropriate procedures based on physician orders
- Provides proper patient instructions, pre-registering patients, obtaining and validating demographic and insurance information, and providing excellent customer service.
Scheduling Specialist will receive benefits:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages that reflect our commitment to providing fair and just workplaces.
- Wellness programming designed to help our associates enhance their health, including a comprehensive annual health risk assessment.
- A culture truly participatory and to strengthen diversity and inclusion.
- Growth – once you’ve joined our team, you will discover a variety of traditional and online learning opportunities, including tuition reimbursement, to help you acquire new skills and obtain degrees, certifications and CEUs. And our managers will coach you toward greater success.
- Recognition – we recognize our associates through programs that include service awards, celebrations and personal appreciation. We also survey associates annually to assess their satisfaction with our organization and managers, and to identify areas for improvement.
Scheduling Specialist Requirements include:
- High School Diploma Required – Associates Preferred
- 1-2 years of healthcare experience preferred
- Understanding of admission, billing, payments and denials.
- Comprehensive knowledge of patient insurance process for obtaining authorizations and benefits verification.
- Knowledge of medical terminology or CPT or procedure codes.
- Patient Access experience with managed care/insurance and Call Center experience highly preferred.
- Articulate, personable, dependable and confident with excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented, builds trust and respect by exceeding customer expectations.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40