Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience?
Click “Apply” to get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva could be.
This is a REMOTE position, and we offer flexible schedules. This is a seasonal role with part-time or full-time hours. Start dates are as early as September 20, 2021.
We are hiring in these states only: PA, TX, GA, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, HI, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, UT, VA, WI, WA
At Godiva Chocolatier Inc., we get the opportunity to create special moments every day for our customers because chocolate has the ability to evoke wonder and nostalgia. Our purpose is to open people’s eyes to a more wonderful world and you can be a part of this mission and heritage by joining the GODIVA team.
The Customer Care Representatives are an essential part of providing special moments for our customers. Each day, you will have the ability to connect with our customers and transform situations into successful interactions. Godiva empowers our people to make strategic decisions with the hopes of winning and retaining customers.
The Customer Care Representatives will strive for first-contact resolutions regarding:
- Order and product inquiries,
- Godiva Chocolate Reward Club issues,
- Credit card/billing questions
- Other questions that need investigating
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a call center environment (or a high-volume phone call environment)
- Professional and interpersonal skills for interacting with customers through phone calls,
- live assistance chat and email
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze information with strong attention to detail, accuracy and organization
- Ability to work independently within various software systems
- Experience with PCs, internet and Microsoft suit
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Must exhibit patience, compassion, and empathy
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Hours and Remote Work
- In-house Training
Godiva and affiliates, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives please read carefully:
Godiva is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Godiva via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Godiva in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of Godiva, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Godiva as a result of the referral or through other means.