What you’ll do:
- Build client relationships by creating a welcoming and gracious ambiance.
- Acknowledge client wants and needs through collaborative dialogue and celebrate milestone events and use strategic selling skills to execute sales opportunities that create lifetime memories for our clients.
- Support the achievement of Sales Plan through consistent achievements and utilizing cross-selling and up-selling opportunities appropriately.
- Honor commitments as the client advocate between internal departments and business processing to resolve client dissatisfaction and build enduring relationships. Demonstrate emotional intelligence in the escalation of service issues with the appropriate level of concern for the resolution and client’s experience.
- Create loyalty to the Tiffany brand through consistently high communication quality as measured by internal scorecard metrics and external client feedback programs.
- Respond to client inquiries and concerns in a consistently efficient and accurate manner without compromising the Tiffany Experience.
- Display expertise in a multi-system, multi-tasking environment to manage calls, written correspondence and business processes. Consistently meet productivity requirements based on business needs and metrics for Contacts per Hours, Average Handle Time and After Call Work.
- Participates in departmental projects as needed.
What you should have:
- Previous client service experience in retail or call center environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle calls objectively, when speaking with clients who may be irate, and ability to diffuse client situations independently or under the guidance of a coordinator or supervisor.
- Familiarity with website technology, website navigation and terminology associated with internet commerce.
- Ability to work overtime and remain flexible with work schedule; weekends as required.
- High speed internet through direct connection to router
- Experience with a luxury brand
- Experience with order entry systems, CRM, Warehouse Management systems, Quality Monitoring technology and telephonic software.