Tiffany and Co. is looking for individuals that strive for excellence in sales and customer service. This is a seasonal remote opportunity. In the event that the position becomes permanent, please note that the physical office is located in Parsippany, New Jersey.
The Sales and Service Professional is an integral part of the Sales Service department servicing a global portfolio of businesses. The Sales and Service Professional (SSP) will build Brand Loyalty by utilizing Strategic Selling skills to assist customers with purchases while providing “The Tiffany Experience”. The SSP will explore customer inquiries and approach challenges as opportunities to achieve customer satisfaction.
We have Full Time and Part Time roles available at this time!
- Build customer relationships by creating a welcoming and gracious ambiance.
- Acknowledge customer wants and needs through collaborative dialogue and celebrate milestone events and use strategic selling skills to execute sales opportunities that create lifetime memories for our customers.
- Support the achievement of Sales Plan through consistent achievements and utilizing cross-selling and up-selling opportunities appropriately.
- Honor commitments as the customer advocate between internal departments and business processing to resolve customer dissatisfaction and build enduring relationships. Demonstrate emotional intelligence in the escalation of service issues with the appropriate level of concern for the resolution and customer’s experience.
- Create loyalty to the Tiffany brand through consistently high communication quality as measured by internal scorecard metrics and external customer feedback programs.
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a consistently efficient and accurate manner without compromising the Tiffany Experience.
- Display expertise in a multi-system, multi-tasking environment to manage calls, written correspondence and business processes. Consistently meet productivity requirements based on business needs and metrics for Contacts per Hours, Average Handle Time and After Call Work.
- Participates in departmental projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience in retail or call center environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle calls objectively, when speaking with customers who may be irate, and ability to diffuse customer situations independently or under the guidance of a coordinator or supervisor.
- Familiarity with website technology, website navigation and terminology associated with internet commerce.
- Ability to work overtime and remain flexible with work schedule; weekends as required.
- High speed internet through direct connection to router
- College coursework
- Experience with a luxury brand
- Experience with order entry systems, CRM, Warehouse Management systems, Quality Monitoring technology and telephonic software.