Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
We are not hiring in the following locations: California, Chicago, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, Montgomery County in Maryland, New York City, Portland OR, Washington DC, Washington State
Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of business and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. We offer a lively environment, good benefits, and a collaborative culture. We are actively seeking full-time customer service agents to work from home.
You’ll be delivering customer service on behalf of our client – a world leader in technology and innovation. From the comfort of your home office you will be helping customers solve problems with their smartphones and computers.
We want to hear from you today if you:
- Know how to use a smartphone and can navigate the web
- Familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
- Love helping people solve problems
- Like working in the comfort of your home
- Are excited by innovative technology
- Want to work with one of the world’s most recognized brands
We will provide you with equipment needed and paid professional training, even if you do not have technical experience!
- A fun work environment
- $13.50 per hour
- An incentive program
- Promotion and growth opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- The opportunity to contribute to a 401(k)
- A variety of shifts available (see below)
- In addition, we have a New Hire Bonus Plan! Once your training is completed you are entered a drawing to win an iPhone11, Apple Watch or $500 gift card
- At your 90th day of consecutive employment you are eligible for a $250 bonus
- At your 180th day of consecutive employment you are eligible for a $250 bonus
Examples of shifts we often have available include:
- 11:00 am – 8:00 pm CST
- 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm CST
- 1:00 pm – 10:00 pm CST