The Service Advocate in FEP role aligns with the Service Organization at our subsidiary, Florida Blue. As an employee of Florida Blue, you will be eligible for competitive pay, benefits, PTO, and a Quarterly Bonus Incentive. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work remotely with and Eastern Standard Time schedule and we will provide you with the equipment and training necessary. The ideal candidate for this role will be a customer focused individual with experience in a customer facing role.
What you’ll do:
- Provide customer service and education to plan members and providers by answering basic, routine questions regarding health insurance claims and policies, resolving issues and ensuring customers understand the Company’s products, service and processes.
- Use computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Perform research to respond to inquiries and interpret policy provisions to determine most effective response.
- Actively seek, identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
What you should have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years related customer service or contact center work experience
- Experience working with PCs and standard office software, including Word, the Internet and web-based tools
- Ability to work assigned shift after successful completion of training
- Ability to work M-F 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. EST