Are you someone who is passionate about providing the best customer experience? Do you consider yourself to be a team player who thrives in a remote environment? Consider a role at GuideWell. At GuideWell, we are changing the world of health care in various ways and focusing on helping people and communities achieve better health is one important step we are taking as part of this change. As a Service Advocate in the Federal Employee Program team, you will be responsible for providing service to existing customers which include individual active and retired members, business decision makers and providers.
The Service Advocate in FEP role aligns with the Service Organization at our subsidiary, Florida Blue. As an employee of Florida Blue, you will be eligible for competitive pay, benefits, PTO, and a Quarterly Bonus Incentive. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work remotely with and Eastern Standard Time schedule and we will provide you with the equipment and training necessary. The ideal candidate for this role will be a customer focused individual with experience in a customer facing role.
Essential Job Functions
Upon successfully completing assigned training programs, incumbents:
- Provide customer service and education to plan members and providers by answering basic, routine questions regarding health insurance claims and policies, resolving issues and ensuring customers understand the Company’s products, service and processes.
- Use computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Perform research to respond to inquiries and interpret policy provisions to determine most effective response.
- Actively seek, identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years related customer service or contact center work experience
- Experience working with PCs and standard office software, including Word, the Internet and web-based tools
- Ability to work assigned shift after successful completion of training
- Ability to work M-F 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M. EST
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous Call Center/Customer Service Experience