MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help 934,736 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. To do even bigger things, we need people on our team that are passionate and great at what they do.
We’re looking for a Social Media & Community Manager who will embrace the opportunity to lead our social media efforts, building and implementing strategies to make MailerLite’s community stronger and more active. The ideal candidate will have great online communication skills, loves sparking friendly and engaging conversations on all social media channels and would be excited to build relationships with our clients and partners. If email marketing and online relationship-building is your jam, please join us!
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
- Stay healthy and positiveThe team needs you in your best shape and we want you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. That’s why we encourage you to stay curious, explore the world, read books and meet different people. We also believe that positive thoughts will help us reach our goals faster—anything is possible if you set your mind to it and work productively. Read more about our values.
- Try new thingsWe don’t have all the answers. We haven’t tried tons of things. That’s why you’re free to experiment. If you believe in your idea, give it a try! If it works, do more of it and share your knowledge with the team. If it fails, share what you learned.
- Take ownershipWe give you the freedom and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks or micro-management. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for everything you build.
- Experts right by your sideWhenever you feel stuck, your teammates are eager to help you see new perspectives and grow. And they would love for you to share your knowledge too!
- Count on stabilityWe’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- Pick where you want to work, every dayAt MailerLite we embrace remote culture. Half of our team works from our office in Vilnius, Lithuania, all the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you feel most productive.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role where managing online communities on social media platforms was your main responsibility
- Highly skilled in building communities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Experience creating and implementing social media strategies with clear goals and success metrics
- Excellent communication skills with online communities on social networks
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and keep messages constructive at all times
- Interest in email marketing
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Confident in working independently, handling several projects at once and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- This position is full-time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Salary: $20,000 – $38,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day!
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee if you do decide to work from our Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
Don’t send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account
- Go to “Campaigns”, create a newsletter and send the preview URL to email@example.com. You’ll find this URL in the editor under “Preview and test” and then “Preview mode”
Before you create the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Choose “Job application” from the options.
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Your experience with community building/management on all relevant social channels
(In order to be considered, please send us the links of the communities or profiles you have worked with and the achieved results on each platform)
- Previous companies you have worked for, your role and projects you worked on
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or personal homepage
- Description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- How you would improve MailerLite’s presence on our social media platforms
- Your remote work experience
- Expected salary
*We are accepting applications until the 4th of August.