Bright Pink is seeking a Social Media & Inbound Marketing Manager. This is a newly created opportunity to help exponentially grow social presence and audience acquisition at one of the nation’s most innovative breast and ovarian health organizations. We are seeking an experienced team member with a solid foundation of success in social media management, content design, and implementation and optimization of inbound marketing tactics.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Dramatically grow Bright Pink’s social presence across existing and new social platforms.
- Create social content that increases our social following and drives organic traffic to website resources and tools.
- Plan and manage the social media calendar.
- Research new social media trends and hashtags.
- Design high-quality visual content for posts and campaigns.
- Work with the Content team to strategize new content ideas.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of and continuously optimize posts and campaigns.
- Monitor Bright Pink’s brand on social media.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Manage SEM, Google Grant, and other paid digital media to reach our audience and drive website visits.
- Recommend, implement, and assess regular creative tests for paid media efforts.
We are seeking an individual with:
- Demonstrated track record of success creating and implementing social media strategy to grow followers and engagement.
- Experience creating compelling social posts with a lifestyle focus. Specific experience generating content for Black/AA women and low-income women is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in growing and engaging diverse audiences in digital environments through primarily organic means.
- Sound knowledge of social scheduling and analytics tools such as Later, as well as social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, Google Grants, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Strong written and content presentation skills.
- Experience with graphic design and photo editing.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Interest in women’s health and ability to understand and explain Bright Pink programs and impact to constituent audiences.
- Curious and thoughtful approach to work characterized by a desire to solve problems and continuously improve quality of work.